Translated COVID-19 Educational Materials2020-11-26
Posted in: Community News
As part of its COVID-19 response, the City of Toronto has simplified, redesigned and translated a number of key COVID-19 educational materials. The City of Toronto is asking for your help with sharing these posters and translated resources with your community, to help spread the messages about how to stay safe during COVID-19.
COVID-19 educational posters and graphics are available for download on the City website at toronto.ca/covid19posters, with the following new items:
In the Face Masks & Coverings section of the web page:
- New “How to Wear a Mask” poster in English as well as in 28 additional languages.
- New “Dos and Don’ts of Wearing a Mask” poster in English with translations to 28 languages to be posted by tomorrow.
In the Protect Yourself & Others section of the web page:
- Updated “How Does COVID-19 Spread?” Infographic with more than a dozen translations available for download.
- New “Download the COVID Alert App” poster: in English as well as in 28 additional languages.
In the Screening Posters & Checklists section of the web page:
- Screening Posters & Checklists: translations are now available for all COVID-19 screening posters and checklists, including for Staff, Schools, and Child Care Centres.