NOTE: Services will likely be impacted in response to COVID-19. Please contact any service prior to visiting in person.
Scarborough Centre for Healthy Communities
Food Bank, Toronto - Markham Rd
- Food Bank: Clients can access the food bank through self-referral. Clientsregister during program times and self-select how often they access each monthhowever, no more than one visit each week. The food bank is open to communitymembers who self-identify as having a low-income. Documentation is notrequired however, clients should be prepared to answer some questions at intakeand may be asked to provide supporting documents.
Meals are closed.
Clothing Bank is closed.
- COVID-19 service change: Remains open during regular times to hand out pre-packaged boxes only.
- Self-identifying as low income
Residency Requirements: Scarborough and area
- Application Process
- No referral required. Pre-registration required.COVID 19 -- New clients need to register at https://dailybread.link2feed.ca and bring the Client ID Number that they receive at the end of the online registration
- Visit Website
- Mailing Address
- 629 Markham Rd
Toronto, ON, M1H 2A4
- No fees for food and clothing banks
- Partially Accessible
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Central East Local Health Integration Network
- 4100 Lawrence Ave E
Intersection: Kingston Rd and Lawrence Ave E; Toronto (Scarborough)
Scarborough Centre for Healthy Communities Site Location: Toronto - Markham Rd
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Wed 12:3pm-3:30pm * Thu 2pm-4:30pm * Fri 10:30am-1pmDates: Registration is in the food bank office during operating hours of the food bank
- Service Area(s)
- Scarborough Central
- Scarborough North
- Scarborough South