NOTE: Services will likely be impacted in response to COVID-19. Please contact any service prior to visiting in person.
GTA COVID-19 Vaccination and Transportation Assistance
COVID-19 Vaccination Information/Management - York Region
Appointments for Mass Vaccination Clinics
- those 5 years and older living, working or attending school in York Region can book appointments by clicking link on desired location at section called book an appointment
- 13 and under must have parent/guardian accompany them to give consent or bring signed consent form to appointment
- walk-in vaccination and pop-up clinics for those 5 years and older, click walk-in and scroll to Walk-in Clinics
COVID Vaccine Clinics for Child Care/Education Staff: www.fhvax.com/
GO-VAXX Mobile Vaccination Clinics
- accept walk-ins; appointments via province's vaccine portal or call 1-833-943-3900.
- vaccinates all 5 years and up, including boosters for those 12 years and up
Vaccination in Pharmacies
Ontario Health Card or other government issued identification required, click vaccine locations.
Vaccination of Children 5-11 Years
- 5-11 years may be vaccinated at mass vaccination clinics. Book appointment or walk-in
- certain pharmacies can vaccinate children 5-11 years. Click pharmacies and select Paediatric Pfizer as Vaccine Type under Filter Locations.
- some family doctors, paediatricians and family health teams have vaccine clinics for their patients 5-11 years and will inform patients directly.
Third, Booster and Fourth Doses
- for information on third and fourth dose eligibility, visit www.york.ca/health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-clinics
- fourth doses for those 60 years and older and Indigenous persons and their non-Indigenous household members 18 years and older can be given at recommended interval of five months after last booster (minimum interval with informed consent 3 months/84 days).
In-Home Vaccination Request
Those who have physical, mental, or other needs and find it difficult to leave their home may qualify for in-home vaccination. Call Access York at 1-877-464-9675 to confirm eligibility.
- Open to all, but different groups will be immunized during different phases of vaccine roll-out
- Application Process
- Application varies by location and population group
- English, Interpretation services may be available depending on location
- Documents Required
- No Ontario health card required, but other identification such as government-issued identification and proof of residence may be required - ask about or note identification requirements when booking appointment
- No physical location
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Last Updated On
- June 6, 2022
- No Physical Location
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Hours vary by location
- Service Area(s)
- York Region