NOTE: Services will likely be impacted in response to COVID-19. Please contact any service prior to visiting in person.
- Appointments for Mass Vaccination Clinics
- those 6 months and older living, working or attending school in York Region can book appointments by clicking link on desired location at section called book an appointment
- 13 and under must have parent/guardian accompany them to give consent or bring signed consent form to appointment
- walk-in vaccination and pop-up clinics, click walk-in and scroll to Select a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- GO-VAXX and mobile indoor clinics walk-in or by appointment; appointments via province's vaccine portal or call 1-833-943-3900.
- vaccinates 5 years and up, including boosters and bivalent vaccine for those eligible
- for GO-VAXX stops and mobile indoor vaccine clinic schedule: www.ontario.ca/page/go-vaxx-bus-schedule
Ontario Health Card or other government issued identification required, click vaccine locations.
Vaccination of Children 6 Months - 4 Years
- parents can book appointments for COVID vaccine for children 6 months to under 5 years
- recommended interval between the first and second shot is 8 weeks, and minimum interval is 4 weeks
- click www.york.ca/health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-clinics and scroll to Book Appointment or 0-11 Pediatric Walk In Clinics under Select a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- children 6 months to under 5 years can be vaccinated at participating pharmacies; select location serving 6 Months to Under 5 Years under Filter Locations
- 5-11 years may be vaccinated at mass vaccination clinics. Book appointment or walk-in
- certain pharmacies can vaccinate children 5-11 years. Click pharmacies and select one serving 5-11 Years under Filter Locations.
- some family doctors, paediatricians and family health teams have vaccine clinics for their patients 5-11 years and will inform patients directly.
- for information on third, fourth, fifth, booster and bivalent dose eligibility, visit www.york.ca/health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-clinics
Those who have physical, mental, or other needs and find it difficult to leave their home may qualify for in-home vaccination. Call Access York at 1-877-464-9675 to confirm eligibility.
Novavax and Janssen Vaccines
- there are monthly clinics for Novavax and Janssen, which are non mRNA vaccines
- those who wish Janssen vaccine need to bring a doctor's letter indicating that they cannot have mRNA vaccines or Novavax
- book appointment
- Open to all, but different groups will be immunized during different phases of vaccine roll-out
- Application Process
- Application varies by location and population group
- English, Interpretation services may be available depending on location
- Documents Required
- No Ontario health card required, but other identification such as government-issued identification and proof of residence may be required - ask about or note identification requirements when booking appointment
- No physical location
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Last Updated On
- February 3, 2023
- No Physical Location
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Hours vary by location
- Service Area(s)
- York Region