NOTE: Services will likely be impacted in response to COVID-19. Please contact any service prior to visiting in person.
City of Toronto Mass Vaccination Clinics
- click City Immunization Clinics;
- those 5 and older can get the flu vaccine at the same time as the COVID vaccine
- appointments recommended but walk-ins accommodated if capacity permits
- appointments made via covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine or call 1-833-943-3900
- Metro Hall and Crossroads Plaza (2295 Weston Rd): Mon-Thu, 12 noon-6 pm; Sun 10 am-4 pm; closed Fri-Sat
- Cloverdale Mall, Mitchell Field Community Centre and 1 Eglinton Square,Tue-Fri 12 noon-6 pm; Sat 10 am-4 pm; closed Sun-Mon
- Thorncliffe Community Hub, Mon-Fri, 12 noon-6 pm, Sat-Sun 10 am-4 pm
- clinics wheelchair accessible. Limited amount of wheelchairs at each site. No booking required, but clients encouraged to bring own mobility devices
- Hospitals/health care partners, click clinics and scroll to Hospital Immunization Clinics
- mobile clinics
- COVID vaccine is free and health card not required, but check ID needed at time of booking.
GO-VAXX Mobile Vaccination Clinics/Mobile Indoor Vaccine Clinics
- GO-VAXX and mobile indoor clinics open by walk in or by appointment; appointments via province's vaccine portal or call 1-833-943-3900
- vaccinates 5 years and up, including boosters and bivalent vaccine for those eligible
- for GO-VAXX stops and mobile indoor vaccine clinic schedule: www.ontario.ca/page/go-vaxx-bus-schedule
Health card or other government issued ID required; for participating locations, vaccine locations
Vaccinating Children Aged 5-11 Years
- appointments at City-run clinics, covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/ or call 1-833-943-3900
- parents/guardians will receive notice from their children's school if school hosts clinic.
- for hospitals/health teams that immunize children, click hospitals and scroll to Hospital Immunization Clinics.
- for pharmacies that vaccinate children, click pharmacies, select one serving 5-11 Years under Filter Locations.
- Hospital for Sick Children runs specialized services for children and youth needing accommodations. Call 437-881-3505 or 1-888-304-6558.
- parents and caregivers can book vaccination for children 6 months to under 5 years old; appointments required until further notice
- appointments can be booked at mass vaccination clinics, covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/ or by calling 1-833-943-3900
- appointments can also be made at participating pharmacies, select location serving 6 Months to Under 5 Years under Filter Locations
- click vaccine clinics for other locations
- for more information on booster doses including doses given to immunocompromised individuals click booster doses
- everyone 5 and older can be offered this vaccine as a booster dose regardless of how many booster shots they have already received
- people can receive bivalent booster at 6 month recommended interval from last COVID vaccine dose, or minimum interval of 3 months/84 days.depending on age, risk and health status
- those who wish to book with minimum interval should call 1-833-943-3900 instead of using online vaccine portal
Call Aunty, 437-703-8703, for help setting up appointments; for clinics for Indigenous people, including vaccines for children and home visits, click www.tkarontovaccines.com
Vaccination for Homebound Clients
- 18 years and over who cannot leave home register for home-based vaccination via primary health care provider, home care provider, or Home & Community Care Support Services.
- 18 years and older not linked with primary care or home care provider, call Toronto Seniors Helpline at 416-217-2077 to be referred for assistance registering.
- Children/youth needing home vaccination should speak to their physician or home care provider to see if they do this. If not, complete referral form and send to Toronto Paramedic Services. Call 416-397-4322 ext 2 or email email@example.com
- may use government-issued ID including ID from other countries even if expired.
- those without OHIP six months or older can receive vaccination at any clinic or pharmacy offering COVID vaccination. They must call 1-833-943-3900 for appointment at a City-run immunization clinic.
Toronto residents 18 years and older may choose to be vaccinated with Novavax. These bookings only available via Toronto Public Health Booking System
- Open to all, but different groups will be immunized during different phases of vaccine roll-out
- Application Process
- Application varies by location and population group.
- English, Interpretation services may be available depending on location
- Documents Required
- No Ontario health card required, but other identification such as government-issued identification and proof of residence may be required - ask about or note identification requirements when booking appointment
- No physical location
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Last Updated On
- February 3, 2023
- No Physical Location
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Hours vary by location
- Service Area(s)
- Greater Toronto Area