- Update - November 2023 - residents of Toronto can now book appointments for the most recent COVID Vaccine on the provincial website at www.ontario.ca/book-vaccine or by calling 1-833-943-3900.
The general public will be able to receive both updated COVID and annual flu shots starting on October 31, 2023. These vaccinations can be given together safely, and only one appointment is necessary for them both at Toronto Public Health Fixed Vaccination Sites.
City of Toronto Mass Vaccination Clinics
- click City Immunization Clinics;
- those 5 and older can get the flu vaccine at the same time as the COVID vaccine
- appointments recommended but walk-ins accommodated if capacity permits
- appointments made via covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine or call 1-833-943-3900
- Metro Hall (214 Wellington St W), Cloverdale Mall (250 The East Mall), North York Civic Centre (5100 Yonge St), 410 Progress Ave, Unit D3 (near Scaborough Town Centre); all sites open Tue-Fri 12 noon-6 pm; Sat 10 am-4 pm; closed Sun-Mon These sites are set to close on December 13
- clinics wheelchair accessible. Limited amount of wheelchairs at each site. No booking required, but clients encouraged to bring own mobility devices
Vaccination in Pharmacies
Health card or other government issued ID required; for participating locations, vaccine locations
Vaccinating Children Aged 5-11 Years
- appointments at City-run clinics, covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/ or call 1-833-943-3900
- parents/guardians will receive notice from their children's school if school hosts clinic.
- for pharmacies that vaccinate children, click pharmacies, select one serving "5-11 Years" under "Filter Locations".
- Hospital for Sick Children runs specialized services for children and youth needing accommodations. Call 437-881-3505 or 1-888-304-6558.
- parents and caregivers can book vaccination for children 6 months to under 5 years old; appointments required until further notice
- appointments can be booked at mass vaccination clinics, covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/ or by calling 1-833-943-3900
- appointments can also be made at participating pharmacies, select location serving "6 Months to Under 5 Years" under "Filter Locations"
- click vaccine clinics for other locations
- for more information on booster doses including doses given to immunocompromised individuals click booster doses
- everyone 5 and older can be offered this vaccine as a booster dose regardless of how many booster shots they have already received
- people can receive bivalent booster at 6 month recommended interval from last COVID vaccine dose, or minimum interval of 3 months/84 days.depending on age, risk and health status
- those who wish to book with minimum interval should call 1-833-943-3900 instead of using online vaccine portal
Vaccination for Homebound Clients
- 18 years and over who cannot leave home register for home-based vaccination via primary health care provider, home care provider, or Home & Community Care Support Services.
- 18 years and older not linked with primary care or home care provider, call Toronto Seniors Helpline at 416-217-2077 to be referred for assistance registering.
- Children/youth needing home vaccination should speak to their physician or home care provider to see if they do this. If not, complete referral form and send to Toronto Paramedic Services. Call 416-397-4322 ext 2 or email email@example.com
- may use government-issued ID including ID from other countries even if expired.
- those without OHIP six months or older can receive vaccination at any clinic or pharmacy offering COVID vaccination. They must call 1-833-943-3900 for appointment at a City-run immunization clinic.
Toronto residents 18 years and older may choose to be vaccinated with Novavax or Janssen. These bookings only available via Toronto Public Health Booking System
- Toronto Public Health is closing the Jane Finch Mall and Eglinton Square clinics on July 22, 2023 and the Thorncliffe Hub clinic will close on July 29, 2023.
- Open to all, but different groups will be immunized during different phases of vaccine roll-out
- Application Process
- Application varies by location and population group.
- English, Interpretation services may be available depending on location
- Documents Required
- No Ontario health card required, but other identification such as government-issued identification and proof of residence may be required - ask about or note identification requirements when booking appointment
- No physical location
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Last Updated On
- November 29, 2023
- No Physical Location
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Hours vary by location
- Service Area(s)
- Greater Toronto Area