NOTE: Services will likely be impacted in response to COVID-19. Please contact any service prior to visiting in person.
- Peel Region's Community Vaccination Clinics
Community vaccination clinics open to all 5 years and older living in Peel. Peel Region uses provincial booking system. Boosters available for those eligible. Call 1-833-943-3900 or click book appointment
Pop Up Clinics: Peel Region lists pop up clinics for first, second and booster doses for 12 years and up. Vaccines for children 5-11 years at some clinics; some clinics accept walk-ins; pop up clinics
Homebound Residents: Those who cannot leave their homes can pre-register for in-home COVID-19 vaccination by filling out online form.
Vaccination in Primary Care/Physician Offices
Click to find list of primary care providers offering vaccination, peelregion.ca/coronavirus/vaccine/book-appointment/care-providers/
Vaccination in Pharmacies
Health card or other government issued ID needed. To find participating pharmacy, click vaccine locations
GO-VAXX Mobile Vaccination Clinics/Mobile Indoor Vaccine Clinics
- GO VAXX and mobile indoor clinics open by appointment or walk in; appointments via province's vaccine portal or call 1-833-943-3900
- vaccinates 5 years and up, including boosters and bivalent vaccine for those eligible
- list of GO-VAXX stops and mobile indoor vaccine clinics: www.ontario.ca/page/go-vaxx-bus-schedule
Vaccination for Children 5-11 Years
- children 5-11 years book appointments via provincial booking system covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine or by calling 1-833-943-3900. Children must be at least 5 years at time of vaccination.
- some pharmacies offer vaccination to children 5-11 years: covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations and select location serving 5-11 Years under Filter Locations.
- mobile clinics in schools open to 5-11 years and to those 12 and older, school clinics
- parents and caregivers may book appointments for children 6 months to under 5 years to receive COVID vaccination
- for information on appointments, vaccinating children under 5 years
- appointments can also be made at participating pharmacies, select location serving 6 Months to Under 5 Years under Filter Locations
Third, Booster and Subsequent Doses
For information, peelregion.ca/coronavirus/vaccine/about/#doses, scroll to section on vaccine doses and eligibility.
Bivalent COVID-19 booster appointments available for those older than 5 years. Individuals can receive bivalent booster at recommended interval of at least 6 months from their previous dose or at minimum interval of 3 months (84 days), regardless of how many boosters they have already received.
Novavax and Janssen Vaccines
A limited supply of Novavax and Janssen vaccines are available for residents of Peel Region who have declined mRNA vaccine, click Novavax/Janssen
- Open to all, but different groups will be immunized during different phases of vaccine roll-out
- Application Process
- Application varies by location and population group
- English, Interpretation services may be available depending on location
- Documents Required
- No Ontario health card required, but other identification such as government-issued identification and proof of residence may be required - ask about or note identification requirements when booking appointment
- No physical location
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Last Updated On
- February 3, 2023
- No Physical Location
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Hours vary by location
- Service Area(s)
- Peel Region