NOTE: Services will likely be impacted in response to COVID-19. Please contact any service prior to visiting in person.
GTA COVID Vaccination and Transportation Assistance
COVID-19 Vaccination Information/Management - Peel Region
- Homebound Residents of Peel Region Now Eligible for Vaccines
Homebound Peel residents can pre-register for an in-home COVID-19 vaccination by filling out an online form. Once online form is done, individual will be contacted to complete pre-registration.
Click eligibility at William Osler or call 905-494-6685 daily, 8 am-6 pm or book online Read instructions before booking, as people must make a My Osler account before booking online.
- 12 and older (at time of vaccination) living, working or attending school in Peel can book at Century Gardens Recreation Centre or Brampton Civic Hospital receive Pfizer.
- Century Gardens is open for walk-in first dose vaccinations daily from 4 pm-8 pm for those who live, work or attend school in Peel (first come first serve while vaccine supply lasts)
- Youth 12-17 can receive their vaccine at the Youth Pad at the Century Gardens Recreation Centre open daily 4:30 pm-9 pm. Includes a comfortable space to receive the vaccine, games, colouring, photo booth and music.
- 12 and older (at time of vaccination) living, working or attending school in Etobicoke can book appointments at Osler/Humber Vaccine Clinic
Second Doses: Those 70 and older, those who received their first dose on or before May 9, high risk health workers, Indigenous people and adult household members and people with certain highest risk health conditions can call 905-494-6685 daily 8 am-6 pm, email email@example.com or sign into a MyOsler account to request rescheduling. Clients must have received their first dose at Osler.
Trillium Health Partners
Currently pre-registering those who live, work or attend school in Peel 12 years and older, click pre-register for vaccine appointment at Trillium
Those without Internet can call Trillium Health Partners at 289-521-4333 to pre-register daily, 8 am-6 pm. Etobicoke residents over 12 in Trillium Health's catchment area, click vaccine eligibility at Trillium
Second Doses: Trillium staff are reaching out to those 70 and older who received their first dose at Trillium and those who received their first dose at Trillium on or before May 9.
High risk health workers, Indigenous people and their adult household members and those with certain highest risk health conditions who had their first dose at a Trillium clinic can pre-register for a shortened second dose interval by clicking second dose, calling 289-521-4333 or emailing COVIDVaccineScheduler@thp.ca
Peel Region's Community Vaccination Clinics
Community vaccination clinics in Peel to all 12 and older living in Peel Region.
Peel Region uses the provincial booking system. Those younger than 18 can only receive Pfizer. Call 1-833-943-3900 or click book appointment
Pop Up Clinics: Peel Region lists some pop up clinics. Please read eligibility carefully, click pop up clinics
Stand-by List: At end of each day, there may be some unused doses at community mass vaccination clinics. Click stand by list for information on how to join the stand-by list
Shortened Second Dose Intervals: those 70 and older, those who received first dose on or before May 9, Indigenous people, certain high risk health workers and people with certain high risk medical conditions can reschedule second dose appointments at shortened intervals. Click second dose
Those who received their first dose at a mass immunization clinic run by Peel Public Health can reschedule by calling the Peel Region COVID-19 Vaccination Line at 905-791-5202.
Those 70 and older can also re-schedule via the online provincial booking system, by calling Ontario Vaccination Booking Line 1-833-943-3900 or calling Peel Region COVID-19 Vaccination Line at 905-791-5202.
Second Doses for those who Received AstraZeneca: People who received AstraZeneca as a first dose are eligible for a second dose of vaccine 8 weeks after first dose. They may receive AstraZeneca at the location that gave them a first dose or another pharmacy. They may also receive Pfizer or Moderna at a pharmacy or other clinic when eligible and can use the provincial booking system for Pfizer/Moderna bookings.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccination in Peel Region, click getting the vaccine or call Peel Region Vaccination Line 905-791-5202, Mon-Sun 8 am-8 pm.
Primary Care/Physician Office Pilot Project
Vaccine has been given to certain primary care clinics and physicians offices in Peel. Click to find list of primary care providers offering vaccination in Peel, primary care providers
Select pharmacies in Peel will also be offering Pfizer to those 12 and older or Moderna to those 18 and older. A health card or other government issued identification is needed.
To receive Pfizer, people must be at least 12 at time of vaccination. To find a participating pharmacy, click vaccine locations Those 12-17 years should only choose a location offering Pfizer.
Cancelling Appointments Made with Ontario Vaccination Booking System (some appointments at mass vaccination clinics)
- online - find confirmation email from appointment booking and follow instructions in email; original appointment for second dose automatically cancelled when second dose is re-scheduled if both appointments were made using Ontario system
- telephone - call Ontario Vaccination Appointment Booking at 1-833-943-3900
Cancelling Appointments Made with Peel Vaccination System (some appointments at mass vaccination clinics)
- these appointments are for health care workers, adult home care recipients, Indigenous adults and their adult household members
- call 905-791-5202, Mon-Sun 8 am-8 pm or follow instructions in original confirmation email
Cancelling Appointments at a Pharmacy or Hospital
Each pharmacy and clinic has its own system
- online - most sites have cancellation information on their website. If confirmation email or text was sent on appointment booking, instructions on cancellation is often contained there.
- phone - if there is a dedicated phone line for appointments/cancellation, it may be on clinic's website or in confirmation texts/emails. If that is not available, call number at which appointment was booked.
- Open to all, but different groups will be immunized during different phases of vaccine roll-out
- Application Process
- Application varies by location and population group
- English, Interpretation services may be available depending on location
- Documents Required
- No Ontario health card required, but other identification such as government-issued identification and proof of residence may be required - ask about or note identification requirements when booking appointment
- No physical location
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Last Updated On
- June 16, 2021
- No Physical Location
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Hours vary by location
- Service Area(s)
- Peel Region